iPhone 6 Cases & Accessories

Imy

Imy

Soldato
As it's a new phone there aren't many cases and accessories available for it yet so I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where people can link to nice cases and accessories they've seen as they become available and post reviews of any they buy.

CASES
DOCKS
IN-CAR HOLDERS

I'll try to keep this list updated.

Last edited:

Imy

Imy

Soldato
OP
I've ordered the 6 Plus so I'm a little concerned about adding extra width or height to it through a case. Thickness I think it can suffer a millimetre or two more.

Given it cost so much though I think some protection is only sensible!

Added link to Sena cases.

Imy

Imy

Soldato
OP
Do silicone cases offer drop protection or is it only scratch protection?

Might be worth getting that ebay one if you're waiting on more premium ones to come out to cover you in the meantime.

Soldato
Do silicone cases offer drop protection or is it only scratch protection?

Might be worth getting that ebay one if you're waiting on more premium ones to come out to cover you in the meantime.

I imagine it depends how high you drop it from. Generally they'll be fine but obviously they can deform if dropped from a decent height so there is always the risk that the phone could still be dented.

I've ordered mine with the intention of replacing it when a more premium product is released that I like the look of.

Associate
Ordered a spigen armour Gunmetal for my 4.7 with added slider for my bank card and work pass. £22 from the rainforest.

Caporegime
I have one pre-ordered with Grovemade, best docks by far in my opinion as they weigh 3lbs so don't move when you grab the phone.

http://grovemade.com/collections/dock I went for Walnut/Black this time, my other is Bamboo/White

I quite like the look of those, what kind of shipping time/costs are we talking?

Also, what are these like if your phone has a case?

Last edited:
Soldato
I quite like the look of those, what kind of shipping time/costs are we talking?

Also, what are these like if your phone has a case?

Shipping is $10 but I have it shipped to my parents in Florida and suitcase it home :p The weight would probably add a fair amount for international and then import duty and handling, would get expensive!

Using the 5S one with the Official Apple Leather case and it is perfect!
They design the dock to work with their wooden cases so no problem with a normal case.

Silly video of it :D

Does anyone have any experience with the Apple leather case?

Had the 5S Red Leather since release day and it is still great, just gave it a little clean with some car seat leather cleaner to keep it fresh.
Bought the same again but black this time for my 6 :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Shipping is $10 but I have it shipped to my parents in Florida and suitcase it home :p The weight would probably add a fair amount for international and then import duty and handling, would get expensive!

Using the 5S one with the Official Apple Leather case and it is perfect!
They design the dock to work with their wooden cases so no problem with a normal case.

Silly video of it :D

Thanks, looks pretty awesome!! $25 for international shipping... hmm, do want.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Anyone know who's doing decent skins? Due to the damage done to my iphone 5 in a case i'm thinking of a full skin then a decent case! I've gone for the plus.

Go for a leather sleeve.

Protects the phone, you don't ruin the looks of the phone and it won't mark the device like a case typically does, either :cool:

Imy

Imy

Soldato
OP
I've updated the list.

Love those Grovemade docks - they look like quality products. Unfortunately they have a price tag to match.

As for cases, my favourite so far is the Spigen Neo Hybrid. It has a nice design, reasonable price and appears to have a good balance of protection and size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom