iphone and wifi

Associate
I've got a unlocked/jailbreaked iPhone and seem to have an issue with wifi, I've connected to my home network using the appropriate network key and every time I try to use Safari and then Goggle it says

"safari can't open the page because it can't find the server"

I've also tried connecting while my network is unsecured and get the same message :confused:

Any suggestions please?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Did you use the Pwnage Tool software to unlock it, or ZiPhone?

Associate
OP
I've left the bootloader to what ever ZiPhone sets it to, should I have updated it, sorry to sound stupid but not long had this and it's a whole different world to the PC stuff I'm used to.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Well, it comes with 4.6 out of the box, and ZiPhone downgrades it to 3.9

For safety's sake, I'd flash it to 4.6 using BootNeuter (Google it!) and see what happens.

Associate
OP
I'll give up for tonight as I'm about knackered, I've been digging out the back garden since middle of Wednesday, I'll have another go at it tomorrow when I get home form work. Cheers

Associate
OP
Well this is driving me up the wall :mad::mad:

I've upgraded the bootloader back to 4.6 and no joy, I've downgraded it to 3.9 no joy. I've reset it to 4.6 and restored the iphone with itunes, then unlocked/jailbreaked it using iLiberty+ the stupid thing sees my wireless network and joins it but every time I try to use safari (safari > google or yahoo) it tells me "safari can't open the page because it can't find the server"

any suggestions please :confused:

Back
Top Bottom