iPhone Distortion on Earpiece

Caporegime
During any call it seems that the volume from the earpiece is causing something inside to vibrate which degrades the call quality a bit, obviously I can't fix this myself but my phone is jailbroken, so what are my options? Will apple let me send it to them to be fixed even if its not activated? Should I just send it back to O2? I'm concerned I won't actually get a replacement or that the replacement will be worse, also how do I explain to O2 that a phone I havn't activated has issues with call quality?

Thanks

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

During any call it seems that the volume from the earpiece is causing something inside to vibrate which degrades the call quality a bit, obviously I can't fix this myself but my phone is jailbroken, so what are my options? Will apple let me send it to them to be fixed even if its not activated? Should I just send it back to O2? I'm concerned I won't actually get a replacement or that the replacement will be worse, also how do I explain to O2 that a phone I havn't activated has issues with call quality?

Thanks

Take it back to 02.

Providing it's still in the 7 day period from when you bought it, you don't have to give a reason for return. You could say it's faulty, and that you want an exchange, but if you've jailbroken it then they'll want to know how you can make calls without activating it ;)

Caporegime
OP
Take it back to 02.

Providing it's still in the 7 day period from when you bought it, you don't have to give a reason for return. You could say it's faulty, and that you want an exchange, but if you've jailbroken it then they'll want to know how you can make calls without activating it ;)

But if I return for a refund, I won't be able to get another.

Back
Top Bottom