iPhone X to Note 9

Man of Honour
Has anyone done this? Any regrets?

I've previously had 'Plus' sized iPhones, so I find the X a little small to hold sometimes. With the CPW trade in offer I think I can effectively swap my iPhone X 256GB for a Note 9 512GB for a total cost of £279, versus nearly £400 to get the XS 256GB and £572 to get the XS 512GB.

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers. I like iOS, I have a MacBook and an iPad too. I think I should just keep what I have for another year maybe.

Man of Honour
OP
I switched from an iPhone X to a Note 9 and love it, only thing I miss is the convenience of having my calls coming through my MacBook but can't think of anything else, The UI on the Note is easily as smooth as IOS, not missed a beat yet
How did you find the switch from iOS? Do you miss anything about the X?

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers all and to @LiE for the comprehensive write up. I used to be on Android and I switched back to iOS as there was too much of a minefield at the time in terms of phone choice.

I think I'm going to order a Note 9 from Samsung and try it out for a few weeks. If I like, return the Note 9 for a full refund (this can be done within 30 days I believe) and then to go CPW and trade in my X for the £620 + £200 top up.

Does anyone know of any better deals?

Back
Top Bottom