iRacing

Don't buy the l49 to race unless you are a top alien.The lotus 79 is as much fun to drive but easier to keep on the road.

Skippy with the NTM feels very nice to drive now.

Looking forward to trying the RUF when that's released.

Yes i heard the l49 is a tough cookie, i pre loaded iracing ready for later, tried a few cars with my playstation pad its drivable but not enjoyable if you know what i mean. Will have to put a few hours into a few rookie road races at first to get my eye in. At the moment im Class C license.

My brother Richard who is new to Iracing is C licence and enjoying racing the skippy even though he could buy and run the Radical or Star Mazda I advised him against getting those cars as the Star mazda sounds so nasty I cant stand to do more than a lap in the thing and although the radical is a fun ride hardly anyone races it.

We both have the L49 and also raced it for a decade in GPL I can tell you now fun though it is to hotlap I wouldn't buy it to race.

My brother Richard who is new to Iracing is C licence and enjoying racing the skippy even though he could buy and run the Radical or Star Mazda I advised him against getting those cars as the Star mazda sounds so nasty I cant stand to do more than a lap in the thing and although the radical is a fun ride hardly anyone races it.

We both have the L49 and also raced it for a decade in GPL I can tell you now fun though it is to hotlap I wouldn't buy it to race.

I'm heading towards a class C promotion, it sounds like there's not much to recommend from the cars available...?

I'm disappointed to hear that the Radical is not well-subscribed, I was looking forward to that. Is there somewhere that shows how many people turn up for the average race?

I'm disappointed to hear that the Radical is not well-subscribed, I was looking forward to that. Is there somewhere that shows how many people turn up for the average race?

Dont let that put you off its a awesome car. You may not get races ever hour but the odd one you do get. :D worth the wait.

Me too, had a massive 41 incidents in my first race which dropped ,y rating to 2.12, mainly due to wheel set up. In my next two races i've had 6 and 4 incidents and finished 8th & 9th which has increased my ratin back to 2.44. Got the hang of it now and tweaked my set up, will get some more races in tonight.

Whats your average lap pace Jimfowler?

Back
Top Bottom