Is anyone still playing Battlefield 2?

Soldato
Still the best Battlefield game in my opinion! No game has captured that big battlefield atmosphere since!

Anyone on these forums still active, or wanting to get back into it?

well this weekend i am having bit of a " graphical fidelity " time as just upgraded my sys, but i will download it next week and have a session as i love bf2 as you can see by this post it is what got me into pc gaming.

*SNIP* the other game being the reason I moved to pc after playing it for a weekend at a friends parents house was battlefield 2. I just immediately fell in love there and then. *SNIP*

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I played BC2 for quite a bit but it was just never the same!

well this weekend i am having bit of a " graphical fidelity " time as just upgraded my sys, but i will download it next week and have a session as i love bf2 as you can see by this post it is what got me into pc gaming.

Let me know when you've got it all set up, got me and 4 mates wanting to get back into it so always looking for more squad members!

Soldato
Oh the hours I spent on BF2, 64 player Karkand was immense!! Furious firefights raging across the river, snipers under trains picking off the enemy, my throwing ammo packs like they were going out of fashion to make sure everyone was topped up and able to continue firing, great times indeed!!

I still fire it up in single player mode from time to time, the bots are dumb but it's some how still great
fun!

Soldato
ohh man, the feels,

I absolutely loved that game....

Jesus it probably was one of my fondest gaming memories hitting up BF Vietnam... seriously loved it. I played the **** into that game.

I remember I tried to reinstall it like 2-3 years ago and all servers were dead :(

I used to play on Jolt.co.uk's servers if I recall....

Edit: Just checked jolt now it's a web hosting company LOLS.

Permabanned
If you do let me know! Looking for squad players who want to play as a team rather than just spam nades all game D:
Haha yeah will do, remember the days when somebody that joined a squad and they didnt have a mic they got kicked out. So many features in BF2 that dont exist today or if they do there dumbed down.

Back
Top Bottom