• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is it just me, or is it getting rather messy in here ?

Soldato
The Graphics Cards section used to be very tidy,

But i dont seem to post in here anymore because it just seems not right, does anyone know what i mean ?

It seems that the same question keep getting asked over and over and over and nobody uses the search tool

* Rant over *

Soldato
I think most of it is down to the new generation released recently.

People have lots of questions about said cards and they don't seem to use the search tool.

It'll calm down in a couple of months.

Associate
I agree. When I first joined and the first year there after I found the quality in here much higher. But that could also be a case of me knowing more these days...

But I highly doubt that :)

Soldato
There defo seem to be the same old posts doing the rounds, but in a few months time there'll be even more with the new cards coming out. :) I don't like "dedicated" threads either which try to tidy things up, (unless all the info is listed by the OP neatly if you know what I mean) as I hate having the trawl through 30+ pages to see if a question has been asked relating to a specific issue. :)

Soldato
TaKeN said:
The Graphics Cards section used to be very tidy,

But i dont seem to post in here anymore because it just seems not right, does anyone know what i mean ?

It seems that the same question keep getting asked over and over and over and nobody uses the search tool

* Rant over *

welcome to every day since the beginning of time, or at least the beginning of any forum ever. peopel wont search, wont read the stickies and will ask the same thing again and again and again. then, of course, other people will get stick for telling them to gOOgle it nOOb because we're tired of the same old silly basic questions.

welcome.... to the internet!

S_D

S_D

Associate
james.miller said:
welcome to every day since the beginning of time, or at least the beginning of any forum ever. peopel wont search, wont read the stickies and will ask the same thing again and again and again. then, of course, other people will get stick for telling them to gOOgle it nOOb because we're tired of the same old silly basic questions.

welcome.... to the internet!

Yeah, but when willl the ATI DX10 graphics cards be coming out??? :D

Back
Top Bottom