Is it possible to cut your own hair? (Short back and sides)

Soldato
Im wondering, is it possible to cut your own hair (short back and sides) possibly with the aid of someone on hand.

Reason being is that I really need my haircut but during the week I really havnt got time to go to the local.

My style is pretty simples really, short back and sides, the top just needs trimming, over time I do end up growing a fringe but i usually get this cut off when I have my hair chopped.

Could this be done?

Would like to know if anyone else attempts to cut their own hair (no shaved heads as thats **** easy, i used to do that all the time when i had a skin head :) )

Soldato
OP
What styles do they have though? Grudas im assuming you just have a simple cut, just clippers all over?

I would need the clippers on the back and sides, then scisscors to cut some off the top.

Soldato
OP
Just a quick one on the clippers side, the back and sides, just choose required fitting and clip upwards and outwards making sure its the same level all the way round?

also do you think I should do the trimming of the hair ontop first or the clipping on the back and sides??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom