Is my sig too big??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
yes

4 lines iirc.

You may use a signature (commonly used in email messages) in your posts. You can specify in your profile a signature to use at the bottom of your posts. When you post, there is an option to use your signature. A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text. If no images are used then up to 4 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text is permitted. Do not pad out your text lines with blanks lines. A line of text is defined as having a maximum length of 400 pixels. If you want to turn the signature off in the future, you can come back and edit your post. If you have specified a signature in your profile, the box will be automatically ticked for you.

The forum Dons/Admins reserve the right to judge individual signatures, particularly those deemed to contain material of an adult or offensive nature. If the Dons/Admins think the signature is unsuitable for a family orientated forum, then it will be removed. If the user then replaces it without making changes, they will be suspended.

KaHn

Soldato
You are heading in the way of one. Mods takes disrepectful use of " :rolleyes: " smiley at them serious.....so if i was you, i will remove it :eek:

Read the faq. It should tell you what size is needed.

EDIT
Done for you.

Soldato
You could easily change that from

|AMD 3800+ @ 2.7|Lanparty Ultra-D|2 x Seagate 7200.10's 250gb RAID 0|X1900XT 512mb Cooled by Thermalright HR-03 VGA Heatpipe Cooler|Type-R BK 580w|Antec 900|NEC 20WGx2 20.1 WS|2 x 1gb Corsair XMS CAS2|HD555's|XFi Xtreme
|PIONEER DVR-111DBK X2|

to

|AMD 3800+ @ 2.7|Lanparty Ultra-D|2 x Seagate 7200.10's 250gb RAID 0|X1900XT 512mb Cooled by Thermalright HR-03 VGA Heatpipe Cooler|Type-R BK 580w|Antec 900|NEC 20WGx2 20.1 WS|2 x 1gb Corsair XMS CAS2|HD555's|XFi Xtreme|PIONEER DVR-111DBK X2|

So its in with the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom