• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

is the extra VRAM really that beneficial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
i originally ordered a 3080 for my "budget" gaming PC..and I returned and upgraded to a 3090 Aorus Master, mainly because the 24gb VRAM seemed to be more benificial.t is it really going to help a lot against, say, a 3080 with 10gb VRAM?

Soldato
OP
Enlighten us then, how much did you pay? Most paid 3090 FE price or more. Also most would have run out of warranty by now no?

i upgraded mine that cost an extra £180. For the 12gb VRAM and about 14% faster performance, all with a 2 year warranty..not too bad.

Soldato
OP
Sure. But from what though? Go into more detail. Sounds like a rather relatively recent purchase.

Like I could say I upgraded mine that cost £100. That is what happened essentially as I sold my 3080 Ti for £475 and got my 4070 Ti for £575. But you would not know that unless I said so :p

When did you get it and what was the cost? :)

I paid in total £600 for my 3090 and have a two year warranty with I tech company (not sure if I can mention competitors name?

Soldato
OP
Cool. When was this? Last year I suppose and not brand new?

Not knocking that by the way. Just saying what I was talking about is msrp prices which is what most people here would have paid.

Personally I would much rather my 4070 Ti brand new with 3 year warranty which I got for £575, but horses for courses :)

2 days ago! :cry:

its a beast of a card. love it.

Reactions: TNA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom