is there a corsair rep on the forums?

Soldato
as per title really? is there an active corsair rep?

had to rma some ram, chose the fast track option (where you pay for the replacement up front) they shipped it and about 10 days later it arrived - since then I have had no contact or replies to the ticket I raised on the rma/support site

Associate
Wouldn't build your hopes up mate.

I sent an RMA to the UK Hub back in June and have not had 1 reply on the status of my RMA. Contacted Corsair numerous times and was told to wait patiently and someone will contact me in the next couple of days ... this was 3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Wouldn't build your hopes up mate.

I sent an RMA to the UK Hub back in June and have not had 1 reply on the status of my RMA. Contacted Corsair numerous times and was told to wait patiently and someone will contact me in the next couple of days ... this was 3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Oh ffs. Sounds promising!!

I paid for a express rma which meant I paid to have replacement ram sent out. That finally arrived but no one has been back in touch to tell what to do with the duff sticks I still have.
Guess they have my money now so not one **** is given.

Associate
Noctua needs to start doing what Corsair did and diversify into other market segments. Their customer service is a literally joy to deal with. A single message sorts any and everything and they respond within 60 minutes. I wish they made more parts. I would buy every single one of their products.

Associate
@Rensin hit them up on twitter. 1 private message and all sorted.

cheers for letting us know mate, I don't use Twitter so will see if i can find a mate who has an account.

I have checked my Corsair account today too see if there are any updates and looking at the previous chat's it seems to be the "UK Handler" that are not replying .... why couldn't OCUK be the UK Hub for RMA.

Soldato
OP
cheers for letting us know mate, I don't use Twitter so will see if i can find a mate who has an account.

I have checked my Corsair account today too see if there are any updates and looking at the previous chat's it seems to be the "UK Handler" that are not replying .... why couldn't OCUK be the UK Hub for RMA.
Set up an account, takes 2 minutes. Might save you a load of grief/time

Soldato
OP
Noctua needs to start doing what Corsair did and diversify into other market segments. Their customer service is a literally joy to deal with. A single message sorts any and everything and they respond within 60 minutes. I wish they made more parts. I would buy every single one of their products.
It'll be a joy to deal with as the have limited product range - easier to have good cs in that situation.
They branch out 'like corsair' and I almost guarantee their cs will be a lot less joy to deal with;)

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Associate
Well another 3 weeks have passed and still no replacement RAM or any further update since there last reply saying the replacement will be posted out on the 22nd Sept.

Associate
It was so much better when their RMA service was in the USA. Check out where their UK RMA centre is and all of a sudden you'll understand why they are pretty crappy

Soldato
OP
Well another 3 weeks have passed and still no replacement RAM or any further update since there last reply saying the replacement will be posted out on the 22nd Sept.
Get back on to Twitter to them. This time though make it a public tweet rather than a direct message. That's just taking the pee now to be honest.
@Greybeard can you add any assistance?

Associate
Corsair RMA is slow.

Say that again mate, now being over 3 months. They were pretty quick at replacing 1 of the AIO's that failed on me (just over 2 weeks)

Get back on to Twitter to them. This time though make it a public tweet rather than a direct message. That's just taking the pee now to be honest.
@Greybeard can you add any assistance?

will do tomorrow mate, kinda regret purchasing the same memory that I RMA'd .... all PC's I've built have Corsair mem, PSU & AIO's but think I'll change to another manufacturer if these fail.

Soldato
OP
will do tomorrow mate, kinda regret purchasing the same memory that I RMA'd .... all PC's I've built have Corsair mem, PSU & AIO's but think I'll change to another manufacturer if these fail.

Yea I'm a big corsair fan too but don't let one bad experience put you off. Get on to them first thing and kick up a bit of a stink but do it politely. I've always found you get further being firm but polite as opposed to just raging. Good luck.

Soldato
Say that again mate, now being over 3 months. They were pretty quick at replacing 1 of the AIO's that failed on me (just over 2 weeks)

I've had 2 RMA's with corsair and both were slow.

Back
Top Bottom