Is there an iPad keyboard with correct lettering formation for 6 year old as used in school?

Associate
Hi, this is a bit of a long shot, I think.
My 6 year old girl has recently got into using the Ipad, they have started to slowly introduce using one in school also.

With this in mind, any time the keyboard shows up, I thought it would be fantastic if there was a keyboard that showed the formation of the letters on the keyboard, the same as how they are used to seeing them in school when learning phonics etc

Some letters are fine, but some just don't look the same as how they are learning them, so I guess can be a bit confusing.

Does anyone know if such a keyboard exists?

Regards
James

Soldato
Hi, this is a bit of a long shot, I think.
My 6 year old girl has recently got into using the Ipad, they have started to slowly introduce using one in school also.

With this in mind, any time the keyboard shows up, I thought it would be fantastic if there was a keyboard that showed the formation of the letters on the keyboard, the same as how they are used to seeing them in school when learning phonics etc

Some letters are fine, but some just don't look the same as how they are learning them, so I guess can be a bit confusing.

Does anyone know if such a keyboard exists?

Regards
James

Every school is different...

Back
Top Bottom