Is there such as thing as?

Aspect said:
A keyboard with a built in mouse? Such as a stick or a pad. I cant seem to find anything on the net :confused:
the only one ive seen is the sony vaio wireless keyboard which is like a laptop basically but it only comes with siny computers which is a bummer

Ive found one on ebay guys, make called IOne. It has a little stick in the top right of the keyboard. Im not sure that i can post links to ebay on here so i wont for now.

There should be some IBM ones kicking about too, we used to use them on servers because they took up only the width of a 14" monitor on the bench.

They're basically laptop boards with the wee trackpoint thingy in the middle and two buttons under the spacebar. You then got two cables out the back, one for the keyboard and one for the mouse part.

Aspect said:
Ive found one on ebay guys, make called IOne. It has a little stick in the top right of the keyboard. Im not sure that i can post links to ebay on here so i wont for now.

i dont even think you're alowed to use the 'e' word full stop o_o; which is daft, because people just say "that auction website" and everyone knows what you're talking about anyway o_O but it's not like i'm going to deny the existans of "that auction website" in order to give OcUK more buisness... i dont need to, OcUK provide friendly service, a massive support facility (in shop, on phone and the forum) and you have consumer protection coupled with next day delivery :3

anyway back on topic... i too would like a new keyboard.. not a laptop styled one but one of those minature keyboards without the number pad and a condenced key layout, they have them on all the computers in specsavers so i know you can get them!!

Back
Top Bottom