is this all compatible with each other?

Associate
This is what i am buying:

MoBo - MSI RD480 Neo2 Crossfire (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-066-MS)

GFX - PowerColor ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-048-PC)

PSU - Hiper HPU-4B580 Type R 580W Modular ATX2.2 PSU - Blue (CA-006-HP)

Is the above compatible with each other and what i already have and planning to use inside below:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (s939)
GeIL 2GB (4x512MB) PC3200 Value Dual Channel Kit CAS2.5
creative soundblaster audigy 2 soundcard

If all the above is compatible i'll put the order in tonight for the new stuff.

P.S. If you have any suggestions for a different MoBo and why then please add any info as it is the only thing i aint too clued up about. It is to replace my dead MSI Neo2 Platinum and to upgrade to PCI-e (i hope it is my mobo thats dead and not the CPU anyway, computer kept freezing then started to not boot up fully, then started to not even get to POST or BIOS).

Next year i am planning on getting another GFX card (master card)to run in dual mode and also to upgrade my CPU to a AMD 64 x2 4?00+ (s939).

Then again i could buy the MSI Neo4 nForce4 Ultra Motherboard. instead and next year get a new motherboard and one of them new AMD CPU's that will be out by then. Maybe X-fire will of settled down and i could get the new socket type MoBo and CPU, hoping X-fire is then still going and on the new boards and no longer buggy for the new master card i will also be buying then?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom