• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this the best looking gpu ever?

Caporegime
Wrong colour and a little too gimmicky/OTT for me - though I've certainly seen ones I like far less than that.

Off the top of my head, I've always liked the 7900 series reference model. Most reference models look ghastly as far as I'm concerned, especially AMD's, but I do like this a lot.
rkako5.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
It looks like something out of a dystopian scfi film, I'd expect it to announce at any minute : 'I can't let you do that dave'. Lol!

I don't think it's bad but it's certainly an acquired taste haha.

V F

V F

Soldato
It looks like something out of a dystopian scfi film, I'd expect it to announce at any minute : 'I can't let you do that dave'. Lol!

I don't think it's bad but it's certainly an acquired taste haha.

Oblivion.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I really like the look of my msi 980ti. Wouldn't go as far as saying it's the best everrr but I like it.

images

images

images

images

Although mine now has a waterblock on it kept the backplate as it looks better than EK's.

Soldato
I really liked the decals on the red devils until they started making them plain as a load of religious types started kicking off because it featured 'seal of Solomon' art on the back plate.

Soldato
Galax GOC Dual 100mm 980 Ti HOF best ever looking card. Went away from their brick triple fans to something MSI would sell its Gaming X to be like .
Then they ruined it with this crown design :/

On the other scale, Aorus is a perfectly engineered card with triple 100s and a smaller foot print then triple 90s but finishing could if been better to follow break through design

Soldato
Absolutely hideous, and overpriced. Best looking cards were the Fury X's with the plan black shroud, nice and simple.

Back
Top Bottom