• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this the best looking gpu ever?

Man of Honour
If you want to see some weird looking GPUs google "gainward 5950" (or any random 5000 series lol).

Think the Gigabyte 780GHz edition is one of my favourite looking.

Soldato
I agree with a number of people here, not a fan of the looks of the HOF.
I'm also not a fan of the looks of the MSI card either. Although some of that may be rooted in my general dislike of MSI.

I think for looks I'd currently go with the Asus Strix, if we're not counting waterblocked cards. Although as Kaap posted, I think the reference card looks nice.

Soldato
One of my favs.

VDIM28q.png

Soldato
I don't know what the best looking card is but i think my own i a pretty good looking card, its not just the good looks, its the obvious quality of the materials... its also the feel of the thing, its heavy, it feels very well made, the materials look and feel to quality.

You don't see many of these about.

20170403_193503.jpg

xfghfd.jpg

20170403_193531.jpg

The whole thing also lights up like Blackpool, the shield on the Backplate, the Dragon on the top, on the front around the fans, all RGB, which is a bit vile but you can turn all that off...

Its an MSI GTX 1070 Quick Silver.

giphy.gif

Sexy looking card. Msi need to start doing more colours again!

Back
Top Bottom