"Islam is right about women"

Soldato
Caporegime
NPCs are easily confused. The pseudo-AI in games is pretty limited, so non-player characters can easily fail at pathfinding, sensible fighting tactics, etc.

Shouldn't this be in one of the games forums?
Some genius coopted the word "NPC" to mean something retarded in real life.

It's stupid.

I think it's supposed to mean ... hell I have no idea. Couldn't they have come up with their own idiot words instead of nicking MMO terminology.

Sociology scholars have demonstrated that Islamophobia is racism so I hope Boston PD are looking for the far right white nationalist racists that are likely behind this hate crime.

edit: looks like the police are already looking for the culprits

Winchester Police and upset residents spent a good part of their Wednesday afternoon removing signs from several poles across the town

Police said they received multiple calls about the signs, but since they removed them, no other signs have popped up. Nevertheless, authorities are still investigating the incident.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Some genius coopted the word "NPC" to mean something retarded in real life.

It's stupid.

I think it's supposed to mean ... hell I have no idea. Couldn't they have come up with their own idiot words instead of nicking MMO terminology.

While we agree about it describing people that are retarded, why make up a new word when one fits so perfectly already? Making up ever more abstract terms to define groups of individuals in an overly inoffensive, kid gloves manner is a habit of the regressive left.

Like the "it's OK to be white" poster, this is another 4D chess moment from the hacker known as 4chan.

Associate
NPCs are easily confused. The pseudo-AI in games is pretty limited, so non-player characters can easily fail at pathfinding, sensible fighting tactics, etc.

Shouldn't this be in one of the games forums?

Yeah left alone they the would glitch on park benches and trees or just fall through the ground and vanish so I really don’t see the issue.

Why is NPC a childish term? It's common knowledge amongst gamers that it means non player character. Plus, the average age of a gamer is now 37.

The rest of the thread reminds me of the feminists vs trans debate where they are at odds with each other. One example of that is allowing trans people to use the ladies room but the feminists don't like that because those who haven't had the operation yet are still male and so it's violating the ladies' privacy. Like with less-progressive religious ideologies vs women being discussed here, it's a compatibility issue.

Caporegime
Why is NPC a childish term? It's common knowledge amongst gamers that it means non player character. Plus, the average age of a gamer is now 37.

The rest of the thread reminds me of the feminists vs trans debate where they are at odds with each other. One example of that is allowing trans people to use the ladies room but the feminists don't like that because those who haven't had the operation yet are still male and so it's violating the ladies' privacy. Like with less-progressive religious ideologies vs women being discussed here, it's a compatibility issue.

It's childish Orwellian Newspeak for describing people in as few words (you could say that it's actually more words "non-playable character", but NPC is literally three letters) as possible to identify someone who has traditionally been called a "sheep" or "sheeple", but that connects with believing in conspiracy theories... which would confuse people into justifying their disinterest in conspiracies if the people pushing this "new term" who seem oddly correlated to believing such ****. Can't have people questioning that now can they? (Ironic as they self-style themselves as "free thinkers" yet dribble out garbage they've heard on Youtube as gospel)

It's a fascist foundation on which i disagree immensely the usage of, to degrade the conversation, which is ironic because it's the same criticism these people have against the SJW's for using Newspeak against them that they seem to have all but capitulated to it.

Nobody is winning by using this ****** term, the contrary is very much more accurate. I'd love for it to just be a troll/an-elaborate-ruse, but clearly some are unhinged enough to believe it fully, It's literally a dehumanising act.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Why is NPC a childish term? It's common knowledge amongst gamers that it means non player character.
In gaming terms it means non-human AI characters.

It's a ridiculous word to coopt to use to describe any human being in real life.

The very fact that you have to explain how and why it's been translated to apply to humans means it's awful.

Soldato
OP
NPC is an excellent way to describe SJW's, they repeat the ideaologies of whatever cause they've decided to latch onto instead of their own thoughts, hence just like NPC's they are scripted to a few sentances.

Man of Honour
No one thinks any human is a literal NPC, that would be stupid. The term exists to draw humour by comparing perceived nonsensical behaviour. I firmly believe the only reason it's used to much is because - as is evident in this thread - it triggers people so damn hard.

Caporegime
No one thinks any human is a literal NPC, that would be stupid. The term exists to draw humour by comparing perceived nonsensical behaviour. I firmly believe the only reason it's used to much is because - as is evident in this thread - it triggers people so damn hard.

If only we could solve the worlds problems by triggering people, im not triggered by it being used, i'm merely annoyed it's even being used in any context by someone who want's to be taken seriously, if they don't want to be taken seriously then so be it, they should expect the conversation to be poor.

Moans about 1984, then uses every trick it in to attack their own society, apparently presenting a better argument is too difficult, so it's in the mud they go with the SJWs. Social media should just be banned at this point, clearly has no significant use and Youtube's algorithm deleted for creating such damaged sections of society so willing to hurt themselves as long as it hurts someone else.

The solution to all of this was education and rationalism, not... whatever the hell we have.

Last edited:
Soldato
NPC talk aside, saying "Islam is right about women" is a great troll. Islam is of course not right about the way people should treat women and the fallout is hilarious. I met the guy who claims to have started the "Its ok to be white" posters, and this is seems to be exactly the same

Soldato
I've been watching Ross Kemp Extreme World, and to be fair the men value their wives almost as much as their pigs, it's just the pigs are worth more money

Back
Top Bottom