Issue Playing Game

Soldato
Hi All, im not sure if this is software or hardware related but i have been having problems playing battlefield 2 for some time and i realy need help fixing it.

I have had BF2 for a long time, since it was released to start with it loaded fine.... but it kept crashing continualy to desktop and finaly i get that sorted out but it started taking 20 Mins to load a level, i updated punkbuster the other day and the server loaded in 4 mins but then after that it takes 15 Mins...

I can load onto an empty server in about 4mins, but if its fullish or above about 2 people it takes 15Mins or so to load, i get the actualy loading done in about 4 mins, but once it gets to "Loading Compleat. Verifying Client Data" it just sits there for ever.... can have a nap inbetween loading :p.

Its getting very anoying loading into a server for 5 mins of play then the next map loading, and playing alone on empty servers is no fun!.

My Spec i as follows:

AMD Athlon 2500+ M @ 2.4Ghz
1GB PC3200 Ram @333Mhz (Its Cosair But Its Unstable Above 333Mhz)
ATI Radeon X800XL 256MB Core:432Mhz Mem:546Mhz
120GB HDDx 2 7200RPM 8MB Catch
Abit NF7-s V2.0 Mobo
Audigy 2 Sound Card

And the Usual

A friend of mine loads much faster in about 1 min and they have a lower spec.... i have tried underclocking, i have tried reinstalling, i have tried so much and nothing seems to help, i realy want to play this game so please..... somebody help me!

Jcb33 :o.

Back
Top Bottom