ITS FIXED.. woohoo :)

Soldato
Just a post of joy.

after much trouble for 2/3weeks with the pure innovation, as in its borked... finally got me computer rebuilt and running again...

asus a8n32 deluxe... lovely...

wayhey!! oh i have missed cod2 online

Permabanned
If you going to come on here saying that you have fixed a long term problem then please, for the benefit of others let us know what the problem was and how you fixed it. Ta

Soldato
OP
erm...

well... ive posted a million times about the problem

basically the pure innovation didnt let me run any memory faster than 166MHz at 2T.... anytime i went faster than that... it locked up... i contacted people and they reckoned the motherboard was a booboo... so needed replacing.

anyways, im very happy with the asus deluxe... seems faster than the pure innovation. wonder if its a better clocker... we will see

Soldato
trojan698 said:
One question, why spend that amount of money on a SLi board if you have an ATi card? No offence, just seems a bit pointless.

Nothing wrong with just having one ATI card is there, Sli waste of money anyway in my opinion.

Soldato
Yeah but surely saving 50 quid and going for an asus nforce4 ultra might have been a better plan, unless of course, he's striving for a silent pc.

congrats on getting it fixed btw lemon

Soldato
OP
maybe.. but now i have the chance to go dual graphics in the future... but at the moment i dont have the monitor for dual graphics.. and the x1800xt was a good price for a single card when it was on offer...

Back
Top Bottom