It's funny how (fuel shortages)

Soldato
The lack of hgv drivers seems to have become less important, more drivers would create more CO2.

We need more CO2 but more CO2 is very bad,

We haven't got enough energy the generation of which would create loads of CO2 we must have more energy.

Also there will be a food shortage because everyone will panic buy and Christmas will be turkeyless.

So buy your turkey now but don't panic buy.

I'm beginning to lose my confidence in the media.

Caporegime
Ok, let's do this properly.

The lack of hgv drivers seems to have become less important, more drivers would create more CO2.
Less important to who and on what evidence? More drivers does not necessarily mean more CO2.

We need more CO2 but more CO2 is very bad,
wat

We haven't got enough energy the generation of which would create loads of CO2 we must have more energy.
Don't we? Would it? Must we? What?

Also there will be a food shortage because everyone will panic buy and Christmas will be turkeyless.
Food shortage for who and on what evidence? There are zero turkeys in the UK for Christmas? Are you sure?

So buy your turkey now but don't panic buy.
Well, which one is it? Buy it now and panic buy because it's September or don't buy it now?

I'm beginning to lose my confidence in the media.
I'm beginning to lose confidence is basic reasoning.

Soldato
OP
Ok, let's do this properly.

Less important to who and on what evidence? More drivers does not necessarily mean more CO2.

wat

Don't we? Would it? Must we? What?

Food shortage for who and on what evidence? There are zero turkeys in the UK for Christmas? Are you sure?

Well, which one is it? Buy it now and panic buy because it's September or don't buy it now?

I'm beginning to lose confidence is basic reasoning.
[/QUOTE]
For someone who thinks they're clever, you don't really get it do you,

They are mostly conflicting messages given by the media at different times to get people agitated. I am highlighting the stupidity of it all and adding some conflicting outcomes.

I shouldn't really have to explain and the fact that I have to causes me more despair.

Caporegime
For someone who thinks they're clever, you don't really get it do you,

They are mostly conflicting messages given by the media at different times to get people agitated. I am highlighting the stupidity of it all and adding some conflicting outcomes.

I shouldn't really have to explain and the fact that I have to causes me more despair.
The media puts out intentionally contradictory views as a way to maintain currency and sales? Oh.

Back
Top Bottom