*** It's Show Time *** - March 25th 2019 Apple event

Soldato
I'm not sure about new hardware, a few comments here and there saying it'll only be a software unveil.

If Airpods 2 are announced i will be pre-ordering. :)

Soldato
My only issue with AirPods 2 are - how are they going to realistically improve them? I've had mine since launch and they're the best purchase I have made in a long time, the only thing I would like out of the box is better battery life, but they charge so quick that it largely doesn't matter, if I am on a long call / webex I just charge one at a time. It will be interesting to see what features they do add, maybe I will use them but I will likely be purchasing at some point.

Associate
It is not just an Apple thing but it really feels as though IT/Gadget development has plateaued. There is not a lot to excite at present. The last IPhone was underwhelming; there is not a lot rumoured which is good. As someone said above the original AirPods were pretty awesome. Not sure how they will enhance them. Apple Watch the same.

Soldato
Friend tells me that apples internal system refers to the iPad as “iPad Air (second generation)” rather then iPad Air 3.. just to make things confusing

Back
Top Bottom