It's too hot :(

Caporegime
I started a new job a few weeks ago, which involves a fair bit of bus and train use here in Londons. I have now been reminded that...People smell :(
It's one of life's mysteries how people don't realise that they are stinkers.
I commuted for a few years in London and the stinks people have... Mind-blowing.
One guy that stank so much of cheeseburgers, that deep pungent meaty smelling sweat... Oh god save me, flashbacks.

V F

V F

Soldato
It's one of life's mysteries how people don't realise that they are stinkers.
I commuted for a few years in London and the stinks people have... Mind-blowing.
One guy that stank so much of cheeseburgers, that deep pungent meaty smelling sweat... Oh god save me, flashbacks.

Can you imagine the mob backlash on twitter if you had said that.

Soldato
liberally spray someone with deodorant to the amusement of everyone else.

I'd rage if I saw someone do that tbh. I'd rather put up with a smelly person's smells than deodorant or perfume - something in them just makes me sneeze like hell. In hot weather they're just as bad I find.

I recall being in Rome this time last year. The weather was in the mid 40's and bad enough!

Man of Honour
I'd rage if I saw someone do that tbh. I'd rather put up with a smelly person's smells than deodorant or perfume - something in them just makes me sneeze like hell. In hot weather they're just as bad I find.

I recall being in Rome this time last year. The weather was in the mid 40's and bad enough!

I had a science teacher like that at school - she'd rage if someone liberally sprayed themselves with deodorant or perfume as they were waiting to come into her classroom (some started doing it on purpose) as she'd spend the whole lesson period sneezing. Personally I'd prefer it to raw tramp smell.

Associate
The hottest temperatures I've ever felt was on the motorway in Italy, in stopped traffic without aircon when it was 44 degrees and humid. I passed out in the car (I was a passenger).

Luckily it's only 34 degrees where I am at the moment, but it's really affecting my productivity and sleep now without aircon.

I was in Egypt in 2009 and we had a peak of 50. before going there I had never been anywhere really hot other than Africa. Man, the heat was a killer. So hard to stay comfortable. Even the locals were struggling.

Never again.

Soldato
I was in Egypt in 2009 and we had a peak of 50. before going there I had never been anywhere really hot other than Africa. Man, the heat was a killer. So hard to stay comfortable. Even the locals were struggling.

Never again.
I recall stopping off at Qatar Airport in 2016 on the way to the Maldives. Eventually to board our flight we had to go outside and to the plane - leaving an air conditioned building and having the 45c air hit me was a colossal shock that I'll never forget. This was the hottest I'd ever experienced and my arms were almost smoking as I turned around to see the missus face as she left the building too.

Seriously, never again. So we're off to NY next month!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Meh, irrelevant. It identifies as African - it's a member of a number of African political entities and no Asian ones. Thus, Africa. Plus the Asian continental bit is teeeeny in comparison to it's overall landmass.

I'm talking geographical, not political.

. It identifies as African
I can identify as a fairy unicorn, doesn't mean I am one :)

Caporegime
I'm talking geographical, not political.

I can identify as a fairy unicorn, doesn't mean I am one :)

Nope. If I identify as a woman I'm a woman. Deal with it or the police will make you check your thinking. Scum.

1/2 a percent of the country is part of the Asian continent. The other 99.5% is in Africa. Geographically...it's African.

Back
Top Bottom