It's too hot :(

The red warnings have been mainly for the centre/east of the country though haven't they?
Yes but amber warnings are in place elsewhere, this is not amber warning weather (IMO)

"Population-wide adverse health effects are likely to be experienced, not limited to those most vulnerable to extreme heat"

Its barely going to top 30c in most of these amber places...

We was due rain and thunder from Wednesday but that's now changed and been added to Tuesday. Today is supposed to top out at 34, with tomorrow hitting 36 before the rain starts.

Hottest temps also happen to be during school run hours. Not sure how fun that'll be.

Come on... Really??
Yes really? some of us can't take any amount of heat. I stay out of the sun if at all possible. I like the winter months when its cold. In my house the blinds are always shut with a blackout blind always down in my PC room where most the time is spent. Right now I'm in darkness apart from my PC monitors.

Yes really? some of us can't take any amount of heat. I stay out of the sun if at all possible. I like the winter months when its cold.

Wow ok. Just surprising as it's barely over 20c. Not talking the **** but just thought it was a bit of an exaggeration. I guess I just have to try and empathise by equating it to adding 10c or so. I wasn't trying to be antagonistic just found your comment quite surprising.

Yes really? some of us can't take any amount of heat. I stay out of the sun if at all possible. I like the winter months when its cold. In my house the blinds are always shut with a blackout blind always down in my PC room where most the time is spent. Right now I'm in darkness apart from my PC monitors.

2-panel-forever-alone-computer-blank.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom