It's too hot :(

Associate
Portable aircon units currently working overtime to keep the house cool. Working so far, let's see how the afternoon goes.

Put some washing out on the line about an hour ago - dry already!

Soldato
Portable aircon units currently working overtime to keep the house cool. Working so far, let's see how the afternoon goes.

Put some washing out on the line about an hour ago - dry already!

Yea same mine is working flat out but keeping spare room where I'm working tolerable, tomorrow will be its true test

Soldato
Classic NHS, in a large open office with 20 colleagues with windows on every side.

One working desk fan, two broken desk fans, no AC

Very warm.
Glad I don't have an appt in the eye clinic today. The waiting area is windowless, airless and soulless place. With one crappy fan which everyone fights over the 3 seats (out of 45-50) it cools down.

Soldato
in restrospect might be interesting to open the loft hatch at night time , and let that heat dissipate, otherwise its a bit of a hot air heat store.

R4today interviews with schools cancelling pe classes - a statement of childrens health - or a genuine sun-screen/hydration perspective,
after listening to TDF inteviews yesterday uk competitors trained for Japan olympics in green houses, so can give fitness gains.

Soldato
29 here. I'm going to brave it and go and see what temp my greenhouse is. My tortoise who sleeps in it was very keen to get out of it this morning. Forgot to look how hot it was in there before the doors were opened.

Don
in restrospect might be interesting to open the loft hatch at night time , and let that heat dissipate, otherwise its a bit of a hot air heat store.

R4today interviews with schools cancelling pe classes - a statement of childrens health - or a genuine sun-screen/hydration perspective,
after listening to TDF inteviews yesterday uk competitors trained for Japan olympics in green houses, so can give fitness gains.

Children can't regulate their body temperatures as well as adults, they are at a much higher risk of heat stroke / overheating compared to adults

Back
Top Bottom