It's too hot :(

Man of Honour
Last night was the most uncomfortable I've ever been. Practically slept in the buff just ontop of covers.

Hope this heatwave passes, dear me.

To the people from hot countries saying man up... try without the AC.

Soldato
Every country has its thing.. We whinge and Aussies are Dumb, drunk and racist*

* it's a name of a tv show :p

I'll just complain when it's hot so I sweat. I'll happily go out in the snow in my tshirt and shorts and listen to everyone else complain its too cold.

If your hot: hard to get cold
If your cold: easy to get hot

Why I prefer the cold :D

I wouldn't argue - I'm a Kiwi :D

Soldato
The problem as ever with the hot weather in this country is the humidity. In places like Rome it's much hotter but it's a dry heat, it's much more bearable.

I also wish it wasn't so hot & humid in the evening, it's just so uncomfortable when all you want to do is relax :(

Capodecina
Soldato
LOL you poms crack me up... it's too hot!, it's too cold, it's too windy, it's too rainy... you lot need to get a hobby...

Completely true.

Everyone was moaning for months and months that it was too cold and cloudy - and now they're saying it's too hot. I'm not a fan of hot weather, but what keeps me happy throughout it is hearing everyone else complain more - and these are the people who were going on about how much they loved it.

I also wish it wasn't so hot & humid in the evening, it's just so uncomfortable when all you want to do is relax :(

Go out for a run. Then when you come back to the normal room temperature it'll feel cooler. I promise.

Soldato
It's too hot!...but only because I've just started a week's holiday from work and I've managed to get a cold. So I'm already feeling drained, and the heat just adds to it which isn't pleasant.

That and no matter what I do, my room heats up to ridiculous temps. ._.

(I can understand why people complain in general. We don't really get a chance to get used to a certain kind of weather as it tends to be quite unpredictable in this country. It's also usually very mild and temperate, so when it goes a little way to either side, it seems like a ridiculous heat/cold)

Associate
Lovely weather to have lunch outdoors in. This was at Soho Square at 1pm yesterday:

2wp0cg5.jpg

Man of Honour
Yes, it's too hot:
sl2p6v.jpg

Or it would be if that was accurate, which it's not. It'll tend to read high after the car has been standing. Mine said 29c when I got in yesterday even though it never went above 24-25 down here in Devon. Once moving it'll give you a more accurate reading.

Associate
I guess if the temperature would be higher throughout the year, we wouldn't have a problem with staying in 30C+ temps. Got used to lower temperature and anything above 20C is too hot.

I prefer lower temps and colder weather myself, better to put something on than have nothing to take off. That's why I am off to Norway and not Spain or other hot country for a holiday

Soldato
This thread is just so British haha.

I love this weather! If you are sweating, you are wearing too much or walking too fast. Slow down, relax, enjoy this natural heat!

Back
Top Bottom