It's too hot :(

Associate
Why is it when you look at weather when they predict warmish hot low 20s by the time it comes its shot up to high 20s, its rarely ever lower temps than predicting, its always higher, had weekend to be cooler at 18 even that now is showing 21, not even in July and I'm sick of this heat, yesterday was very hot but had a breeze flowing into house so kept cool, today is hotter than last Friday in the house as last friday for us was a least cloudy.

Soldato
Had my 1to1 at work today which meant I was about half an hour late to my most of the day lunch break skive in the sun.

I gave it 1 hour 15 each side yesterday and no sunburn, although I can tell it was close.

Might do hour and a half each side.

Just realised I haven't got my radio out yet or a drink. That one to one really messed my day up!

Soldato
Bought an air con unit end of last week, and a window kit for it to seal the room. Not fitted the window kit yet, but the unit's already having a sizeable difference on the temperature of the room. No regerts.

Soldato
That curtains / blinds thing doesn’t seem to make much difference for me.
My office gets the sun beating in through the window from about 2pm till sunset, and the curtains just absort the heat and act as a radiator. They're blackout curtains, so I think I'd have to swap them for white / extremely light coloured thin curtains to help with that maybe.

Back
Top Bottom