It's too hot :(

Soldato
Got cold overnight but nothing close to a frost and was actually quite sunny and warm in the sun from fairly early. The wind/breeze has quite a chill edge to it though so wouldn't be surprised if some places iced up a little in it.

Actually a kind of funny morning as in the sun it is really pleasant but step into the shade and you are reminded it is April.
Actually it was colder the previous night that was the coldest for some time really pulled up the duvet on that one. Still no frost though too windy I think. Wall to wall sunshine here today but heating is on full blast its freezing

Lovely weather.

Has summer finally arrived? Apparently a nice big high pressure is due in next 3-4 days.

About time too
Yup definitely summer.

Last edited:
Associate
It’s obviously gonna be another **** summer this year. Looks like low pressure will dominate right into mid to late May. No spring at all this year.

I've been getting the same feeling even without looking at any forecasts. Something about our current weather is screaming 'no summer for you outside of maybe 1 or 2 days'. I'll be happy if I'm wrong but UK summers are only getting worse in my neck of the woods. I won't be putting away my SAD lamp like I stupidly did last year.

Soldato
Low but light cloud here which meant no frost. The wind, which went a bit crazy last night, has calmed down and warmed up a bit. It is half-heartedly trying to rain. 9c and this is the forecast for the next week.

Associate
I've been getting the same feeling even without looking at any forecasts. Something about our current weather is screaming 'no summer for you outside of maybe 1 or 2 days'. I'll be happy if I'm wrong but UK summers are only getting worse in my neck of the woods. I won't be putting away my SAD lamp like I stupidly did last year.

I think we got multiple summers in one back in 2022. Now we’re paying for it

Caporegime
The weather forecast for day released today seems completely wrong. Not seen that on ages.

Lovely high pressure.. Completely overcast with spots of rain

Back
Top Bottom