It's too hot :(

Soldato
I feel like we've had no sunny spell of a significant number of days in a row, literally since last summer. And last summer I don't recall being that good either. In fact, was it not hot for just one week in June? I'm sure I heard it was super dry last summer....ok...but it wasn't super hot and sunny either was it?
I feel like we are due a good hot summer this year. Like a COVID 2020 summer. That would be nice.

Associate
I feel like we've had no sunny spell of a significant number of days in a row, literally since last summer. And last summer I don't recall being that good either. In fact, was it not hot for just one week in June? I'm sure I heard it was super dry last summer....ok...but it wasn't super hot and sunny either was it?
I feel like we are due a good hot summer this year. Like a COVID 2020 summer. That would be nice.
You know just just put the dampener on a better summer with that post.

Associate
Think you're mis-remembering. Last summer was great, and there was another heatwave in September.
More of this sunshine please. Cant wait till it gets to high 20's outside. Lovely.

Caporegime

I can look back at my pics.
I think September was quite nice but August was poop

Oct 8th.
The last week of summer. I swam without my wetsuit.

1q7z8Si.jpeg

Sep 4th..
Get my birthday off for work.. And it was an amazing day kayaking with seal.
qm8QSIR.jpeg

xHSlx29.jpeg

There's a another late September with shorts and no leggings!

Last edited:
Soldato
Oct 8th.
The last week of summer. I swam without my wetsuit.

Pedantry - October is not Summer, its traditionally well into Autumn but, as I have said before, I truly believe the seasons have "slipped" a month hence why its May now before we get decent weather where is would have normally started in April and the warmth continues into October when it traditionally was cooler.

Associate
Pedantry - October is not Summer, its traditionally well into Autumn but, as I have said before, I truly believe the seasons have "slipped" a month hence why its May now before we get decent weather where is would have normally started in April and the warmth continues into October when it traditionally was cooler.
I said this to the wife for years.

Associate
We're due 27c tomorrow through to the end of the week. Then if the forecast is right 17-19c and showers for the rest of the month. I've never known May to be that wet here, so that should change...I hope! Got guests coming and they were promised good weather :/

Back
Top Bottom