It's too hot :(

Soldato
Here in Kent, I haven't used my summer quilt at all. In fact there was multiple times I had the heating on in May. So so much rain. So there's a big divide across the country for this "WARM" :(
But for the last million years the south has been hotter. And, when it does eventually get hot this year, you guys will be hotter. I'm in Morecambe Bay for reference.

Soldato
Cloudy and dull but daytime temp has shot up to 18c and suddenly it feels like summer is just around the corner

Is it the average temp? We haven't had many frosts which would bump the average up. Doesn't mean it's been that warm in the daytime.
Yeah nighttime temperatures have been higher than normal so averaging out as a warmer spring than usual.

Last edited:
Don
I think the big issue is that the Met Office are increasingly using less and less accurate weather stations due to the encroachment of urbanisation around the stations. ~80% are now just junk with errors of potentially more than 2degC.

Snow showers on the mountain tops here forecast through to at least Friday.

447725326_477206331630894_6172953386595800226_n.jpg

Associate
That's because it is. And will be for the rest of the week. :p :(

Just like last year's crappy summer, this one seems to be just as unusually windy. I'm presuming it's part of the reason why it's so awful.
Can't be too cold just got in from walking the dog and I'm sweating even with that cool wind

Mind you forgot the roll on deodorant

Last edited:
Associate
It isn't the first time you have inferred @tonys's fitness level or "proneness" to dying soon... I find it interesting that someone with a debilitating health condition appears to find it amusing to keep suggesting how he wont last long. Perhaps I have picked it up wrong however.
I don't mind, I can feel cold as well sometimes but that's life. I have health issues yes but I was like this before they surfaced.

Back
Top Bottom