Jackass VS Dirty Sanchez

Soldato
but provides immense entertainment for those watching the pillocks (i like dirty sanchez, just not as much as CKY, jack ass, viva la bam, viva la spring break, bams unholy union etc)

spring break was awesome

Ryan Dunn - "Where are we going?"
Bam - "Spring break man" (in jamaican accent)

kai

kai

Soldato
For me its deffo's Sanchez. Here's a pic of the boys wiv Sanchez on the premier night in Newport , one of the boys is good freinds with them :p so we went for a drink with them. their Mad as Fek

my mate Dan, loving Joyce tattoo a little to much

Associate
Dirty sanchez by miles imo, just something that can make me laugh all the time, no matter what. Jackass seems a little tame, and some of them i dont laugh at at all. I was amused by jackass last night though, going about in american handball (i refuse to call it football) costumes just randomly about town taking each other down.

Associate
Bam Margera is a self absorbed prat, can't stand the muppet totally believes his own hype ........ sanchez crew seem a lot more down to earth.

Sanchez for the win.

Soldato
Me and my wife had this discussion and I say Jackass because Dirty Sanchez copied Jackass plus they are more original lol....

Each to their own i think lol

Soldato
Dirty Sanchez ... hands down funnier and more stomach churning than the other lot ,,, having said that Jackass was fgood at the start and johnny knoxville is great but i cant stand the others , truly cant stand them

Soldato
Dirty Sanchez.. what a load of Sh..

Stupid people just doing mind numbingly laughs every 5 mins at some plonker doing something stupid, it isn't entertainment. They behave and sound like they have a mental age of a 5 year old. I can't stand them.

Why do MTV keep showing lame series of programs? Does my head in.. "MAIN STAGE SUNDAY!!" What?? GO AWAY!

Shame this forum doesnt allow swearing as this post of mine would have many.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom