January Transfer Window 21/22

Caporegime
That presumes that United are anywhere near competent in dealing with such matters. United need to be ruthless and I can't remember a time in recent history when they were.We'll **** it up and end up playing Phil Jones as a CDM.

We were pretty ruthless giving Mata a new contract making sure to pin him down. We strike hard, fast no mercy.

Soldato
Man of Honour
OP
Fab isn't just any journo, he's the most in the know journo on the planet

He just parrots information, as soon as someone reliable reports something, he spins it as his own story (giving them credit now and again).

Clearly he's very good at what he does, but I don't think he's particularly well connected at all. He's just like those transfer news Twitter accounts, but with a face.

Caporegime
I'm still looking at this transfer as an attempt to hurt a rival rather than an attempt to get a goal scorer.

His size and general ****housery suited Burnley to a tee. Newcastle, more specifically Howe, don't play a style that suits him imo.

Permabanned
Digne to Villa is almost a done deal by the sounds of it. Said we needed a decent left back, Targett is alright but not good enough atm.

Aye have to agree there. He's not quite as consistent as I think we'd like him to be at the moment. Saying that, no one outside of Konsa, Cash and Martinez have been imo.

Last edited:
Soldato
Villas squad is shaping up really well, made man utd look like a bottom 3 team the other night and Gerard has them playing really well. Digne will give them more down the left, you lot have to be excited. Ramsey looks like he's gonna be a huge talent.

Permabanned
Villas squad is shaping up really well, made man utd look like a bottom 3 team the other night and Gerard has them playing really well. Digne will give them more down the left, you lot have to be excited. Ramsey looks like he's gonna be a huge talent.

For sure. We haven't looked this confident and concise for an age. I honestly think we're one of the strongest defensive sides in the league at the moment, we just need that midfield to be a little more dynamic which is hopefully something Coutinho can offer. Would love to see Chukwuemeka start for us some time soon, think he's got a lot to prove.

Back
Top Bottom