January Transfer Window 21/22

Soldato
Marca - Real Madrid or Barcelona must spend 350 million euros (£292m) to sign Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland from Borussia Dortmund, a figure that includes the 21-year-old's transfer fee, wages across a six-year deal and commissions paid to agent Mino Raiola and his father.

Insane amount

Soldato
Marca - Real Madrid or Barcelona must spend 350 million euros (£292m) to sign Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland from Borussia Dortmund, a figure that includes the 21-year-old's transfer fee, wages across a six-year deal and commissions paid to agent Mino Raiola and his father.

Insane amount
Given his buyout is 70 odd million, thats what, 500k a weak wages over the 6 years and a 50 million kickback between Raiola and his dad. Mental

Caporegime

Insane amount
Every club should just refuse to pay it.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Never heard of this Haaland bloke, well that's a lie, I started playing FM22 last week and noticed his name. **** me 78 in 77.

How on earth have you not heard of him. Hes an absolute monster. Hes the player Lukaku wishes he was. Strong, fast, deadly finisher, wanted by almost every top club in the world.

Soldato
How on earth have you not heard of him. Hes an absolute monster. Hes the player Lukaku wishes he was. Strong, fast, deadly finisher, wanted by almost every top club in the world.
I don't take much notice of football other than Prem (man Utd) and Derby. Like I said I only noticed his name in FM22 when you see transfer news pop up. Does Maldini still play for AC Milan?

Soldato
Paolo Maldini is 53 now mate. His Son Daniel does, however, play for AC Milan too!

Haha, I know, I googled it before i posted. I knew the OG Maldini was long gone but I do remember another Maldidi playing. 53 though, looks 43.

I know its OT but Baresi and Maldini played 196 games together and conceded 23 goals. Damn.

Man of Honour
Is it true that Firmino has been "offered" to Barca? As in, its Liverpool themselves who have offered to sell him, rather than him asking to go?

Back
Top Bottom