January Transfer Window 21/22

£40m for Alli? Maybe years ago. That is just crazy.

Sounds like Lingard is off to either Newcastle or West Ham. Good riddance.

Newcastle went back in for Botman last week 50m euros!! Got turned down.

Lingard- Toon or Westham? Surely Newcastle are favourites? Doubt Manu want to strengthen a rival for the top 4.

Very happy with the window. Seems we have spent sensible this window but made huge improvements.

£40m for Alli? Maybe years ago. That is just crazy.

Sounds like Lingard is off to either Newcastle or West Ham. Good riddance.
Aren't Alli and vdBeek number tens? I wonder how Donny feels about that - another bench to warm?
Lingard leaving would suggest the United hierarchy had a modicum of competency - I'll believe it when I see it.

Aren't Alli and vdBeek number tens? I wonder how Donny feels about that - another bench to warm?
Lingard leaving would suggest the United hierarchy had a modicum of competency - I'll believe it when I see it.

Van de Beek has played as a 10 now and again, but he's normally a bit deeper.

I have never understood why he never had a run of games, especially considering how poor our midfield is.

Nope

10 million after 20 games played, 2.5 year contact. That’s what I’ve heard.

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol on The Transfer Show:

"Everton are closing in on signing Alli from Spurs in a deal which could be worth up to £40m, the medical has been booked in and he'll sign a two-and-a-half-year contract.

It's only what was reported on SSN not gospel.

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol on The Transfer Show:

"Everton are closing in on signing Alli from Spurs in a deal which could be worth up to £40m, the medical has been booked in and he'll sign a two-and-a-half-year contract.

It's only what was reported on SSN not gospel.

Not a bad deal for all. Removes from spur wage bill, if he becomes an integral player there is the scope for a relatively large structured transfer fee. Would be great for him to get some form back.

Back
Top Bottom