January Transfer Window 21/22

Soldato

If thats the case then fair enough. Thats a solid signing for the money. My concern was him breaking the wage structure therefore costing a lot more long term for other players deals etc.

Re Phil. I mean he's now Villas best player. You cant argue with that as a signing.

Soldato
Howe has came out and said wage structure is vital and he doesn't want any dressing room unrest.

Botman and Carlos seem to be next through a door. There's almost 70 million euros on a new defence lol

Little bit worried about Carlos. He's seems like a complete unit and will break players in two. Red cards and pens kicks galore hah

Oirgi also seems to be picking up pace. I take it.

Soldato
Howe has came out and said wage structure is vital and he doesn't want any dressing room unrest.

Botman and Carlos seem to be next through a door. There's almost 70 million euros on a new defence lol

Little bit worried about Carlos. He's seems like a complete unit and will break players in two. Red cards and pens kicks galore hah

Oirgi also seems to be picking up pace. I take it.

Liverpool journos have said no chance on Origi unless something mad happens.

Soldato
Liverpool journos have said no chance on Origi unless something mad happens.
Haven't heard to much about Origi to be fair and I believe we are waiting on scans on Wilson before moving on striker options.

There's rumblings about Frankie Dejong but it's hard to tell truth as bloody all clubs and agents are now using Newcastle as a tool to raise interest.

Botman and Carlos seem deep into negotiations with the latest offers not turned down.

Soldato
If thats the case then fair enough. Thats a solid signing for the money. My concern was him breaking the wage structure therefore costing a lot more long term for other players deals etc.

Re Phil. I mean he's now Villas best player. You cant argue with that as a signing.
I’m gutted Newcastle didn’t sign him TBH, he’s someone they should have broken their wage structure for

Soldato
Haven't heard to much about Origi to be fair and I believe we are waiting on scans on Wilson before moving on striker options.

There's rumblings about Frankie Dejong but it's hard to tell truth as bloody all clubs and agents are now using Newcastle as a tool to raise interest.

Botman and Carlos seem deep into negotiations with the latest offers not turned down.
Not a chance we sign Frankie Dejong, I’m that confident that we won’t, if we do I will get a picture taken in a Sunderland shirt and have it as my twitter bio for a year and will even allow a mod to change my forum name to woppy the mackem.
Even if we were in for him once it got out that he was taking to us one of the the top 6 would hijack it

Man of Honour
OP
Not a chance we sign Frankie Dejong, I’m that confident that we won’t, if we do I will get a picture taken in a Sunderland shirt and have it as my twitter bio for a year and will even allow a mod to change my forum name to woppy the mackem.
Even if we were in for him once it got out that he was taking to us one of the the top 6 would hijack it

Carlos and Botman will be good if you can get them.

Frenkie is very highly rated in general so I think there would be a long queue of clubs wanting him, I don’t think there’s a chance of that happening.

Man of Honour
Botman is a curious one, he's a pretty highly rated young defender and I know that several big teams have scouted him out in the last couple of years. I can't believe that nobody bigger than Newcastle wouldnt go for him too if he's available. I remember Liverpool being interested in Botman 18 months ago and Botmans agent even said that a move to Liverpool was close.

Soldato
Botman is a curious one, he's a pretty highly rated young defender and I know that several big teams have scouted him out in the last couple of years. I can't believe that nobody bigger than Newcastle wouldnt go for him too if he's available. I remember Liverpool being interested in Botman 18 months ago and Botmans agent even said that a move to Liverpool was close.
Milan but they haven't got the money.

He's been on a rampage today on his socials liking fake pictures of him in a toon top and tripper's promo shots.

Lille have asked for 35m +add ons. We have met the 35m cash but different add ons. Seems its only a matter of time.

Man of Honour
Milan but they haven't got the money.

He's been on a rampage today on his socials liking fake pictures of him in a toon top and tripper's promo shots.

Lille have asked for 35m +add ons. We have met the 35m cash but different add ons. Seems its only a matter of time.

Yeah see thats the funny thing, he and his agent liked the instagram photos of him when linked with Liverpool 18 months ago, so I take the "liking" of social media photos with a hefty dose of salt. We'll see what happens but I'd be surprised if nobody bigger comes in for him. He's young and its going to be whether an up and coming player wants to swap Lille for a team which has a good chance of being relegated out of the top tier this season. Time will tell I guess

Don
I can only remember us being linked with him last January but those links were quickly rubbished by journo's close to the club. I suspect those links were driven by his agent, trying to flush out interest in him from other clubs.

If Newcastle do sign him they should also sign Robin Koch from Leeds. Botman and Robin, what a CB partnership that would be.

Soldato
Yeah see thats the funny thing, he and his agent liked the instagram photos of him when linked with Liverpool 18 months ago, so I take the "liking" of social media photos with a hefty dose of salt. We'll see what happens but I'd be surprised if nobody bigger comes in for him. He's young and its going to be whether an up and coming player wants to swap Lille for a team which has a good chance of being relegated out of the top tier this season. Time will tell I guess
His rumoured wages are not even that high. 4m a year. So that doesn't help solve the puzzle.

Man of Honour
I can only remember us being linked with him last January but those links were quickly rubbished by journo's close to the club. I suspect those links were driven by his agent, trying to flush out interest in him from other clubs.

I wonder if we will see those other clubs come in for him now because in footballing terms its not a move that makes a lot of sense to me. He's a regular first team player for Lille and they are currently in the champions league, so to move from that to a team which has a good chance of not being in the top division next season doesnt jump out at me as a wise move, especially if any other bigger team makes a move for him.

Caporegime
Lille are a club with no future, even their manager walked away after last season. It was as good as it was going to get there last season, now they're back to being mid table in a poor league.

Back
Top Bottom