Jeffrey Epstein

Soldato
Do you think Jeffrey is definitely dead? He was so wealthy, if anyone could escape, it would be him.

I've just finished watching Filthy Rich on Netflix, it was interesting.

What about Prince Andrew, do you believe his statement?

Soldato
OP
The circumstances under which he died are pretty suspicious if you ask me. He never got a chance to dish the dirt on all the other people involved. He could have taken so many people down.

Soldato
OP
What's the Maxwell's net worth? Wikipedia says she's only with £10m Vs Epstein's £599m.

This is how he could escape..
Mess up the cell as it looked in the pictures.
Put a noose around his neck and then take medication to make himself unconscious.
Then the guards find him, call the an ambulance and someone from inside can intervene who then helps him escape.
The autopsy could be any John Doe who's hung themselves providing the face was covered.

Unlikely but not impossible.

Why kill yourself half way through a trial?

Soldato
OP
I would have thought she would have been in Israel by now.. Good to hear she has at least been arrested, there should be a flurry of action now as there will be a some worried about what she'll divulge.
Just seen that, maybe the dirt will come out.

Soldato
OP
Erm... was he ever convicted of paedophilia? His convictions were for procuring seconds with a minor and also set trafficking.

Can they say that?

Not sure, but I noticed a lot in the documentary that he was being referred to as a paedophile by women, who were adults at the time of the said assault.

Soldato
OP
I think in the documentary I watched only one women was actually under age when she went to his house. That's not too say there weren't others. She was the one who lived in a trailer park near Palm Beach. Quite a few of the higher profile accusers were adults and even when abused , they went back for more. It's a pretty sad world we live in.

The legal age of consent in the UK is 16, so if Prince Andrew slept with Virginia Roberts when she was 17, what crime has been committed?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I bet he'd never go the US, he wouldn't last a day in jail. I wonder if there are more images implicating him in Jeffrey's stash. Apparently there were cameras all over his house in NY.

Soldato
OP
I don't understand the use of the term traffic. They keep saying trafficked, but from what I've heard most people were invited. Offering somebody a job is not trafficking them is it?

Back
Top Bottom