JSON help

Soldato
Hi,

I'm currently in an IT role, it's probably equal to second line work, some 3rd line bits. My Tech Director is a coder and has asked if I'd like to write some JSON processes for our internal software.

Never used JSON in my life but have used Python/XML before, I can't turn it down because then i'll be stuck fixing printer jams :D

So, I need to get up to speed with JSON asap.

Any suggestions on some great online resources? It'll save me some googling time.

Soldato
OP
I've watched a few videos on Youtube about it, seems simple enough. I just don't know what I'm going to be writing if for yet which is the confusing part, it's for a workflow system for internal website/software.

Going to look for some more indepth videos later.

Soldato
OP
IaC on Azure Iaas - gives me something to google about and learn :D All of our systems are on Azure so maybe it's a similar thing. Nothing off the Tech Director today, hardly surprising, he's hard to get hold off at the best of times :)

I've been told it's a big project but they are trialling me on a small part out and if it goes ok, there will be 2 much larger more complicated parts. I'm looking forward to anything that takes me away from the same people having the same issues with printers...

Back
Top Bottom