Just been to KFC...

Soldato
..but wait, there's more.

Drove past the speaking point at the drive through forgetting its not a window order jobbie like at McD's. Reverse back and the attendant laughs at me and calls me silly. It being a nice day I laugh back and ask her if she's that cheeky to all customers. No just the cute ones she says, must have been a camera there because she's right, I am infact cute. I order and she tells me there'll be a wait of 5 mins for my chicken, so she'll make it a large. That's nice of her. I pay and she's a little coy. She's a 7. Bohemian Rhapsody finishes and she's tapping on the window with my order.

I've just finished eating the best 4 piece variety meal ever. First of all, I had 4 big pieces of chicken instead of 3, 3 hot wings instead of 2, and 3 crispy strips thrown in for good measure, alongside a scrap of paper with 'Kaye' and a phone number written down. All round result. Might text her saying she forgot my BBQ sauce :p

William said:
Ring back saying you want to introduce your zinger twister to her variety bucket. ;)

LOL :D

A fit charver is the best way I can describe her. Her working at the Byker outlet of KFC means I won't be entertaining evening date in her company, but she's possibly worth a text for free evening meals :p

I'm up for comedy text message sending. Suggestions?

a - What time do you finish? I'd like to make a special order for delivery please ;)
b - Haz you got ne GCSEs lol
c - Generic greasy box text

:D

Scuzi said:
Grow a beard, and dye it and your hair white. Wear a white suit and refer to yourself as 'The Colonel". When you go out drink nothing but Cointreau and continually refer to yourself in the third person as 'The Colonel'.

She'll dig that.

LOL that's awesome. I fear she may not get it though :p

I was acutally seeing a Liverpool fan for a couple of months over Christmas and New Year, and more recently an Arsenal fan. Good fun actually as long as they can take the banter ;)

I didn't send it. Got to after 11pm and didn't have a suitable catch line to go with it.

Still up for sending it though, Scuzi's come up with a couple that made me laugh, so come on lets have em... :D

Poor girl's never going to give her number out to anyone at work again is she :o

Back
Top Bottom