Just bought a Nitro Concepts E200.

Associate
Nitro Concepts 200. It's decent, very decent for the money.

Easy to put together, nice looking, decent build quality etc.

Having said that, I have a suggestion for the manufacturer. The back of the chair flexes too much. There's a lean function that allows the back to recline if the user pushes back (takes a bit too much effort to be worthwhile in my opinion), but if the seat is put into the "lock" position, it still reclines due to the flex in the seat back. This could be easily solved by connecting the front of the armrests to the front of the seat (like my old cheapo chair). That would stop the chair flexing when the user pushes back a bit. It wobbles back and forth with even a tiny amount of movement.

I'm fairly tall (about 6' 1"), so there's a fair gap between my knees and the front of the chair. And extra inch in the depth of the seat would make it more comfortable for most users. Apart from that it's a decent chair, but could be made much better for little cost.

Soldato
Arrived today. Love it. I got the black one. Very easy to build even though it didn't come with building instructions. I found them online elsewhere and followed it. Very simple to build and is a comfy chair. Very happy :)

Back
Top Bottom