Just for fun.. cars you've driven..

Soldato
Thought I'd start a just for fun, light hearted thread where I ask you the following questions:

1.What is the best car you've driven?
2. What is the worst car you've driven?
3. What was your first car
4. What is your dream car?

I know some on here own supercars and that's awesome, but also people who own a Honda Jazz and haven't driven anything else are welcome to comment! There's probably been threads like this before but hey ho, I can't find them!

So to get started, mine:

1. Best is my current 320d touring, Msport I know it's not amazing but I love the handling, interior and looks of the car. It's an auto and the jerky gearbox in sport is my only gripe, tradeoff is the handling is great.

2. Worst was a 1995 Peugeot 205 with a blown head gasket. I got it for free and about 3 days later it was in the scrap yard. Pulled left on braking, probably had a wheel bearing gone and made a racket between 30-40 and 60-70mph on the drive home.

3. First car was a 2002 Fiat Punto, I learnt to drive in it and it was my late mothers car that I inherited when she passed away. I should have fond memories of it but I was new to driving and it was rubbish. I wrote it off by handbrake turning it into a rock!

4. Dream car for me is a toss up between a 69 Shelby Mustang or a McLaren F1, with the F1 inching it out only slightly. I love the noise and have been lucky enough to see one in the flesh, but of course never driven it. Maybe one day when I make my millions.

Your turn!

Back
Top Bottom