Just had the weirdest experience ever...

Associate
What a beautiful day it was, decided to go to the park and buy some ice cream and chill out. Sat down on a bench and a guy was sitting next to me, around 18 years of age.

Right away when I sat down he went off and left his phone, I shouted "mate, is that your phone?" he replied no. Then after 5 seconds he said yes, it's mine. Obviously then I did not believe him and I said to the lad let's wait for the owner or prove that it's yours by showing me your picture or something, he said he doesn't have any on the phone... Then I picked up the phone and saw that right on his wallpaper he's got a picture of himself...

He didn't look mentally ill or something, looked like a normal lad lost somewhere, I realised that something's wrong with him and I asked if everything's okay. He said yes and I gave him the phone back saying why did you say you haven't got a picture of yourself when its right here on the wallpaper? He replied sorry and I gave him the phone back

Was he on drugs or something? No idea. Oh well, thought I'd write it here since I've been thinking about the lad all day.

Back
Top Bottom