Just Ordered from OCuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i just ordered my very perfect rig from OCuk, am getting nervous though that i have done something wrong. Firstly i ordered the wrong colour case, this was on saturday. I wanted the black lian-li v1000 plus however i selected the silver. i posted this in a topic and someone told me to webnote them (or whatever it called) saying i would like to change this to the black one which i did but no reply yet :(. I then got an email from them saying that i need to send a copy of 2 items proving my address etc for them to be able to send me my items, so i sent a copy of my mobile phone bill and a copy of my drivers license. Now im unsure if they have recieved the first webnote thingy from me saying i would like to change the colour case, what should i do, resend them it as it looks like my order is going to be rather quickly sent out and could be too late.

Secondly is it ok for me to use the mobile phone bill? i really hope so as i havent got any bank statements and would require me phoning the bank up and then getting them to send me another which takes like 5 days, and by the time that happens they would have canceled my order as they only wait for 7 days.

thanks in advance, and sos for seeming like such a panzy

p.s. can someone give me a link to the part of OCuk that allows me to check how my order is going, by putting in my interent refernce number? i tried what i used yesterday and all it did was bring me to the forums?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom