Just ordered just wondered what happens next

Associate
Just made my first order for a pre built system with overclockers , paid by buy now pay later option and that was all okayed , got an email stating order confirmed and I opted for Sunday delivery so hoping to come tomorrow as site stated however I haven’t recieved an email stating if it will be shipped or anything wondered what normally happens and slightly nervous as never used oc before and spent quite a chunk , thanks all

OCUK is a reputable and reliable company so you don't need to be nervous.

If you have any concerns about your order then you can contact OCUK support via the website.

Ok thankyou , my only issue is I can’t ring them as closed but I paid for delivery tomorrow being Sunday and wanted to confirm that will will be ok

Ok thankyou , my only issue is I can’t ring them as closed but I paid for delivery tomorrow being Sunday and wanted to confirm that will will be ok
Unfortunately if customer services are closed you aren’t going to get an update from anyone on here so it’s a matter of fingers crossed for tomorrow. Can you not login and see the status of order?

Unfortunately if customer services are closed you aren’t going to get an update from anyone on here so it’s a matter of fingers crossed for tomorrow. Can you not login and see the status of order?
Yeah says order confirmed I weren’t sure if anyone there checked here my bad

Yeah says order confirmed I weren’t sure if anyone there checked here my bad
Ah it’s cool. The forums, outside of the customer support section aren’t really ‘connected’ to the shop - if that makes sense.

Edit: obviously if it doesn’t arrive tomorrow get on the blower fist thing Monday - you’ll likely have been charged a premium for the Sunday delivery so if it doesn’t arrive you’ll be entitled to a refund on the delivery (well the difference between normal and Sunday delivery any anyway)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom