"Just stop oil"

Sooner or later a good chance someone is going to snap and run them down proper - there was 2 young men in my town who thought it funny to harass and frustrate people by riding escooters erratically down the main road intentionally slowing down, etc. etc. - one night someone saw red and put them in hospital.

He's probably be disqualified from driving for doing that.
Wouldn't surprise me. It will only escalate though the longer it goes on. Didn't look like the police were there, so the protestors were taking a chance and relying on a good nature that not everyone has. As I've said before, the police seem to be there to protect the protestors.

He's probably be disqualified from driving for doing that.

Looks like self defence to me, a large gang trying to stop you, crowding round your vehicle, and potentially trying get in when you don't know what their intentions are? The driver was clearly in genuine fear for their life, and did their best to escape from the situation without injuring anyone

Last edited:
Ha. :)

Well there's no need to prove his actions because of video and witnesses.

I'd be curious as what answer you could give when asked "So if you feared for your life why did you get out of your vehicle, approach a protestor and drag them to the ground".

I mean it'd be a court setting not the HoP where you can make anything up :)

I'd be curious as what answer you could give when asked "So if you feared for your life why did you get out of your vehicle, approach a protestor and drag them to the ground".

My answer would be "watch the video again".

Since you mention "making things up", if you could give a timestamp of where he got out of his van and dragged a protestor to the ground that would be great :)

Last edited:
My answer would be "watch the video again".

Since you mention "making things up", if you could give a timestamp of where he got out of his van and dragged a protestor to the ground that would be great :)

I think @adidan is talking about the video Neil79 posted, where the chap gets out the van around the 1m10s mark, not the video the comment he replied to was talking about

I think you may be confusing two different incidents

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom