• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Just won an AMD 9590

Associate
Just won an AMD 9590 in a twitter contest. The re-released one with a watercooler. I think I am going to sell it because I already have an i5 3570k. What are your thoughts on both CPUs?

I figured I'd make more money on the 9590 rather than selling my i5 with a 150$ mobo just to buy a new AMD mobo and bank whatever little is left over. If any.

Associate
Congratulations, and I suppose it all comes down to what are those CPU's retailing at right now and are they in short supply. You may find you have the opportunity to make a quick killing with it and upgrade to an i7 thanks to AMD :)

Soldato
Congratulations, and I suppose it all comes down to what are those CPU's retailing at right now and are they in short supply. You may find you have the opportunity to make a quick killing with it and upgrade to an i7 thanks to AMD :)

LMAO, but if he is just gaming he would be better of keeping the money and upgrading the GPU later on :)

Back
Top Bottom