Kaos | Netflix

Soldato

August 29th.

Official Trailer for KAOS, starring Jeff Goldblum as Zeus: king of the Gods, ruler of the world. The Gods of Olympus are just one big, dysfunctional family — unaware of the mortals with the power and fight to bring them down. Change is afoot with Riddy and Orpheus at the heart of it all.

Trailer includes a first look at Cassandra (Billie Piper), Medusa (Debi Mazar) and Lachy (Suzy Eddie Izzard).

i feel like Netflix’s quality control has been so bad over the past few years that we’ve now got to the point where having “Netflix” written after the name of a show makes lots of people instantly write it off.

They need to step things up cause the days of Ozark, Dark and Mindhunter are long gone

Last edited:
i feel like Netflix’s quality control has been so bad over the past few years that we’ve now got to the point where having “Netflix” written after the name of a show makes lots of people instantly write it off.

They need to step things up cause the days of Ozark, Dark and Mindhunter are long gone
If it was a Netflix film, I'd 100% agree. But for TV series they still manage to win more than they lose imo.

I would watch the first couple of episodes of this just for Jeff Goldblum and Cliff Curtis and then see where we go from there....

rp2009

Back
Top Bottom