Key Issues Currently Facing Tesco

Soldato
Hi,
My mate has just come round after being given a test essay to write as she's just started going to uni. She is so worried about it that it's really upsetting her and I don't really know how to help her. She is studying Accounts & Finance and she has to do the following:

'Produce a short report advising a business professional of the key issues currently facing Tesco'.

I'm not asking for any help with the actual project I would just like to know what sort of things the key issues would be? I would consider them things like The Tesco monopoly on themarket or things like that? Or would it be better to consider things like disabled access, although that wouldn't only be Tesco. Also my mate said they mentioned something about farming so I don't know if there are any issues to do with farming?

Any help would be excellent so i can guide her in the right direction becuase I really don't know what to suggest.

Thank you

Soldato
OP
Randell Floyd said:
Thats in short, but if theres any thing you/she needs to ask please ask away.

Thanks mate. I don't know what to suggest I'm studying Computer Systems & Networks so this is a little out of my area of expertise.

Back
Top Bottom