Keyboard & Mouse Choice.

Soldato
Hi peeps, just want your opinion on a couple of thing really.

Am about to choice a Keyboard and i'm stuck between these two.

Saitek PZ08AU Gamers

Saitek PZ30AU Eclipse

Both are about the same price £30, but the gamer comes with a 9 button extra pad which i think would be excellent for on line gaming.

However my computer is black, just like the Eclipse, so should i go with matching it up, or go with the extra gaming pad?

I think the gaming pad TBH, so has anyone got either of the keyboards and what do you reccomend?

The other thing was a mouse.

Logitech MX510 + Steelpad

Logitech MX518

Both again same price, with the 510 being of lower quality but with a mouse mat i'm told is worth £30 by itself.

So which of these should i get? I dont have a decent mouse mat, i got this one for free, and it would be a nice addition, or is the quality of the mx518 so much better the mat is irrelivent?

Also, does the DPI make that much difference? Is 800 not enough?

Cheers in advance for any info.

Associate
£5 between the MX518 and the G5 on OCuk.

Get the G5. the adjustable weights, the laser, the tilt wheel.

beautiful mouse, well worth it in every single way.

Had a MX510 before i got my G5, and i can feel and notice the difference of the increased DPI and the better, large feet.

Soldato
OP
Socaddict said:
£5 between the MX518 and the G5 on OCuk.

Get the G5. the adjustable weights, the laser, the tilt wheel.

beautiful mouse, well worth it in every single way.

Had a MX510 before i got my G5, and i can feel and notice the difference of the increased DPI and the better, large feet.

Looks canny, but whats the difference between laser & optical, and does the DPI matter that much?

Soldato
OP
Right, getting this DPI thing now since looking at the mouse you suggested.

So a lower DPI when your fine targeting, and a higher one for when your moving fast, its just sensitivity settings.

TBH, i doubt i could be bothered, or be able to change it between shooting and moving, i'd end up dead taking that extra second for my little brain to compute all that :(

Back
Top Bottom