Keyboard & Mouse PS4

Man of Honour
Just recently bought a PS4 and wanted to know if I can use a wireless keyboard and mouse for FPS games or any other applicable games. Do all games that should work, work?

I want to play Far Cry 4 on the PS4 using a keyboard and mouse as I dislike FPS on the controller.

Just recently bought a PS4 and wanted to know if I can use a wireless keyboard and mouse for FPS games or any other applicable games. Do all games that should work, work?

I want to play Far Cry 4 on the PS4 using a keyboard and mouse as I dislike FPS on the controller.

You should get a PC buddy, if you really wanna get that mouse and keyboard working though there is a device called xim but it's hated in this part of town :p.

Ah thanks for that, looks fairly decent just don't want to have to configure every game. I guess that is the price you pay. I wish games supported keyboards and mice more as I'm sure many more would want to play using these peripherals.

You should get a PC buddy, if you really wanna get that mouse and keyboard working though there is a device called xim but it's hated in this part of town :p.

I have a PC but its crap and I was hoping to play some newer games. Think it's time for an upgrade - just not getting much use out of my PS4 (It came bundled with Drive Club :()

Google XIM4

It is a US product but they ship globally AFAIK.

Seems to be well received and well supported, but from what I read it isn't perfect.

I have been looking into M/KB on console myself as I am considering buying one but I simply cannot abide FPS games on a pad. Given my main gaming interest is FPS titles, that is a big drawback with getting a console and always has been. But I am tired of the poor PC releases of modern games and to be honest, the only thing stopping me playing on a console is they do not have native M/KB support.

I guess that is the price you pay. I wish games supported keyboards and mice more as I'm sure many more would want to play using these peripherals.
One problem I guess would be most Consoles are not setup on a desk with a desk chair like PC systems are...;)

As It not very easy to use a mouse when laying back on your settee or bed..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom