Keyboard (& Possible Mouse) suggestions?

Soldato
At the moment, I'm using an Apple bluetooth keyboard, and whilst I think its a really good keyboard - I'm a little tired of having to have a spare keyboard if I want to do anything outside of windows, inthe BIOS etc.

I like the look of the Logitech S530, but not keen on having another mac keyed keyboard, and the key layout is a PITA as I have the same on my S510.

Any other suggestions? It has to be Silver or White though, no black keys or lights under the keyboard.

Dont mind upgrading my mouse at the same time, if it comes as a package, but can't see anything else beating my MX1000?

ta

Soldato
OP
TK1 said:
I use the Saitek Gaming Keyboard & Mouse (1600dpi) and i could recormend them both for a cheep option plus they both look really good at night :)

No good, wrong colour and has silly lights on it.

d4nth0m said:
I like the Saitek Gaming Keyboard also! I use a Razor Diamondback Plasma which i think is awesome. Couldnt live without ingame sensitivity adjustment at touch of a button now!

See above :p

nyzrox said:
Apple keyboard :D

Touché, but I would prefer wireless where possible. And I don't really want to buy the same keyboard agian :p

Back
Top Bottom