• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

KFA2 GeForce GTX560TI set on fire...

teb

teb

Associate
Hey guys,

Just here for a bit of advice really.

I was playing a game and my graphics card started burning across the top of the board. Luckily none of my other components were damaged.

I have never overclocked/changed any major settings with the card.

Here's a picture attached: http://i45.tinypic.com/adj8dg.jpg

I emailed KFA2 (the manufacturer) and they gave me details to RMA the card. Unfortunately I do not have a receipt for the card and can't for the life of me remember where I bought it in the first place. I replied to their e-mail stating my loss of receipt but have received no reply.

Would anyone be able to tell me the best way to go about sorting this? It's not exactly a small issue, I guess if I wasn't in my house It could've damaged more of my components or even worse :mad:

Any help would be appreciated on the matter!

<3

Associate
Without a receipt to RMA and not knowing the retailer there isn't a lot you can do.

Check previous bank statements to find the transaction?

^^ plus I would check your account order history with the pc component companies that you typically have used and hopefully you will eventually drop on the right one and be able to retrieve proof of purchase.
I had to do this recently to rma a kingston ssd, I just could not remember after two years where I got it from but eventually found it in order history of said company (and got a replacement :))

teb

teb

Associate
OP
Not sure why I didn't check my previous bank statements before, turns out it was on an alternative e-mail (older) from an online store. I've got the invoice/receipt from there now and should be able to go ahead with the RMA.

Cheers for the help, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom